Department of Health
Type: Public Sector
The Department of Health (DoH) is one of nine Northern Ireland Departments.
It is the Department's mission to improve the health and social well-being of the people of Northern Ireland. It endeavours to do so by:
- leading a major programme of cross-government action to improve the health and well-being of the population and reduce health inequalities.
- this includes interventions involving health promotion and education to encourage people to adopt activities, behaviours and attitudes which lead to better health and well-being.
- the aim is a population which is much more engaged in ensuring its own health and well-being
- ensuring the provision of appropriate health and social care services, both in clinical settings such as hospitals and GPs' surgeries, and in the community through nursing, social work and other professional services
There are no current opportunities for this organisation.
- Closed: 20 November 2020
- Closed: 30 December 2019
- Closed: 03 May 2019
- Closed: 04 January 2019
- Closed: 28 September 2018
- Closed: 31 August 2018
- Closed: 18 May 2018